Performance at a great value for the professional line cleaner. Dependable performance for circulating cleaner on runs up to 300'. Re—circulating cleaning chemicals when line cleaning is the best choice for long draw systems over 20 feet. Re—circulation creates a turbulent flow that is more effective than simply allowing the cleaning chemical to soak in the line. Compare the results achieved when using a re—circulating pump when beer system cleaning – your customers will taste the difference!
- Corrosion Resistant: Hard coat finish on pump components to resist cleaning chemical corrosion
- Portable: Cordless design and quick disconnect hoses for easy transport
- User Friendly: Case mounted on/off switch
- Consistent Usage: Built—in 15 minute timer
- Temperature Resistant Hose: Hoses (6' length, 3/8 I.D.) remain flexible at low temperatures
- Robust: Stainless Steel case for durability
To ensure your beer lines are always clean, be sure to
- Use proper "brewery approved" cleaning chemicals
- Use a turbulent circulation action for a minimum of 15 minutes (Brewers Association recommended standard)
- Circulation cleaning is more effective than simply soaking a beer line with cleaning chemical
Clean draft beer systems result in
- Fresh tasting beer
- More profit for the retailer
- More keg sales
Use an electric re—circulating line cleaning pump, the best way to clean a draft beer system. Your customers will taste the difference!