A must for every micro-brewer and technical draft person!
Beer Check with Adapter and Remote Sensing Wand
Beer Check was designed to help breweries, distributors, installers and on—premise users determine the quality and mixture of gases used to dispense beer. There are three modes of operation on the Beer Check. The first mode (CO2 in N2) will read the mixture percentage of Co2 and nitrogen when mixed together. The second mode will read the percentage of CO2 in Air when flushing a keg after cleaning. The third mode reads the amount of oxygen in the output of a nitrogen generator.
- Analyze the percentage of CO2 in nitrogen. Accuracy: +1.0%
- Analyze the percentage of CO2 in air. Accuracy: +1.0%
- Analyze the oxygen percentage in nitrogen. Accuracy: +0.5%
- Check the accuracy of gas blenders and premixed gas cylinders
- Brewers can check for CO2 after purging air from kegs
- Check the efficiency of nitrogen generators and the purity of nitrogen supplies
- Brewers who purge kegs and tanks with nitrogen will find this useful. This function uses a sensing wand to listen for leaks
- Beer Check is unique in being able to sense any gas. Most electronic leak detectors can only sense specific gases like CO2 or refrigerants. Accuracy: able to locate leaks down to .2 scfh (cubic feet per hour at standard conditions) or less