Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry leading features, providing a better performing, better quality and better tested regulator – all at the same price as our Economy Series.
This Premium Plus low pressure primary regulator has a 15 PSI gauge for accurate adjustment in low pressure dispensing applications. Many wine systems use pressures in the 4-7 PSI range making this regulator the ideal choice for dispensing and maintaining proper pressure on the wine. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 15 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Enlarged nitrogen port for high volume
- Durable built in long lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Fixed exchangeable inlet seal
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Made in USA
- For home or commercial use
- Excellent for dispensing keg wine