Installation ready! Save time and easily install secondary regulators and FOBs for your draft beer system with this pre-assembled regulator panel kit. A metal panel makes installation on a walk-in cooler wall easy and features an integrated stainless steel wall bracket that acts as a reliable transition between a keg jumper hose and trunkline connector.
Safely and effectively control the flow of gas to two kegs in your draft beer system. Secondary gas regulators reduce pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender, and provide this lower pressure to each individual keg. The secondary regulators have an adjustment range from 0-60 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg. The pressure is easily adjusted by turning the set screw with a flathead screwdriver. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents the gas flow if outbound pressure exceeds 55 PSI.
- 4 pressure/4 product
- Four gauge secondary regulator, FOB, beer and gas hoses for kegs, all on one easy to mount panel
- Wall mount panel with pre-drilled holes
- Includes (4) stainless steel Profit Maximizers™ with pre-plumbed vent drain line
- 8' of 3/8" I.D. clear vinyl with 304 stainless steel tailpiece
- 8' of 5/16" I.D. red vinyl gas hose
- Stainless steel wall bracket
- Secondary regulator regulates gas coming from the primary gas source, going to a single keg
- Pre-taped pipe plug and two hose barbs included
- Forged brass and die cast for durability, accurate machining
- Stainless steel valve seat for high corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel inlet filter
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Pressure relief valve ensures safety by releasing at 55-65 PSI
ABOUT PRO-MAX™ FOBs: PRO-MAX FOBs reduce pour costs and maximize profits loss when changing kegs. Foam is beer; stop wasting it when a keg empties. PRO-MAX™ FOBs sense an empty keg and stop the flow of beer. This allows the beer line to remain full when the keg empties. There is no need to re-fill the beer line: this reduces waste and maximizes glasses per keg. It is manufactured stainless steel with a large beer chamber for easy viewing and stainless steel hose connections.