Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry leading features, providing a better performing, better quality and better tested regulator – all at the same price as our Economy Series.
This Premium Plus low pressure primary regulator has a 15 PSI gauge head for accurate adjustment in low pressure dispensing applications. Many wine and cask conditioned systems use lower pressure for dispensing and this regulator allows adjustment from 1-15 lbs. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 15 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Durable built in long lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in USA
- For home or commercial use
- Excellent for dispensing keg wine and cask beer
NOTE: The primary CO2 gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinders high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages, because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages taste and overall presentation.