Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry leading features, providing a better performing, better quality and better tested regulator – all at the same price as our Economy Series.
Safely control the flow of CO2 with our Premium Plus low pressure primary regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 115-125 PSI. This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 120 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Durable built in long lasting solid nylon inlet seal
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
- Made in USA
- For home or commercial use
- Not for beer use
NOTE: The primary CO2 gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinders high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages, because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages taste and overall presentation.