Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry leading features, providing a better performing, better quality and better tested regulator – all at the same price as our Economy Series.
Safely control the flow of nitrogen to a single keg with our Premium Plus primary low pressure nitrogen regulator. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (at 115-125 PSI). This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 120 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance.
- Adjust pressure from 10 to 110 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Quad-ring inlet seal at tank connection
- Fixed exchangeable inlet seal
- Enlarged nitrogen port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 115-125 PSI
- Made in USA
- For home or commercial use
- Use for mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender
NOTE: The primary nitrogen regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinders high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for: mix gas (CO2 - N) for beer, wine and cold brew dispensing or servicing a gas blender.