- Easy installation: simply drill holes for Rinser and Drain
- Robust 18 gauge stainless steel construction
- Welded corners, finished smooth for safety and appearance
- Fast draining, precision louvered screen
- Center mounted solid brass drain
Rinser Water Inlet Installation:
- Always check local plumbing codes first.
- Install in—line water regulator set at 15 PSI from the street water supply (no greater, perfect operating pressure)
- Install in—line one way check valve from the street water supply (prevents pressure drop which can cause leaking)
- Install in—line shut-off for the rinser system from the street water supply (this must be turned off nightly)
- If teed into soda system make sure system can handle the increased water demand. Have plumber install a 45° 1/2" O.D. barb for the drains if line is not hard plumbed into the system
- Install a shut—off for the water supply if line is not hard plumbed into the system
View Surface Mount Features
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.