Cleaning the lines is as simple as "tapping a keg."
- Remove cleaning bottle cap. Make sure dip tube is attached to bottle cap, if not hold under hot water before applying to cap to prevent tube from splitting
- Mix warm (not hot) water and detergent per manufacture's instructions on container
- Place bucket under beer faucet
Cleaning Beer Line
- Dis—connect coupler from keg and connect to cleaning bottle
- Engage keg coupler, bottle will pressurize filling the line with cleaning solution
Rinsing Beer Line
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
- Dis—connect keg coupler from cleaning bottle
- Pull pressure relief valve on bottle to relieve bottle pressure
- Unscrew bottle cap. Discard unused solution and thoroughly rinse bottle
- Refill bottle with cold fresh water
- Re—connect keg coupler to bottle
- Engage coupler. Bottle will pressurize filling the beer line rinse water
- Open faucet to allow cleaning solution and fresh water to flow out
- Allow bottle to empty completely of rinse water
- View Cleaning Beer Line
- View Rinsing Beer Line
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.