Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer cleaning kit help

Hey All,

I have the Beer cleaning kit that is Pressurized Cleaning Kit - D System - 1.3 Gallon (5 Liter) but when i connect my coupler to the tank and lock it in place with c02 on then no water goes through my line. I have the dip tube in the canister as well (reading the instructions it says press onto cap but mine doesnt stick to cap). I put the dip tub in the canister then put the cap on making sure the valve is in the tube.

The canister is filled with c02 since the cap releases c02 when i pull it but no water ever goes up through the lines. I am not sure what I am doing wrong (i also took out the ball in the coupler to make sure that wasnt it). Also dip tube has no cracks or holes

Any help would be amazing
    Last edited by mike8420; 06-25-2015, 12:15 PM.

You say the dip tube isn't staying attached to the cap? That is an issue - this system is trying to draw fluid from the bottom of the container and if the tube isn't attached to the cap there is nowhere for the fluid to be drawn up into.
    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Had the same problem. The tubing split where it was expanded to attach to the bottom of the cap. Taped the tube to the cap with aluminum duct tape and it works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by DCullender View Post
        Had the same problem. The tubing split where it was expanded to attach to the bottom of the cap. Taped the tube to the cap with aluminum duct tape and it works fine.
        I never thought to do that, I may have to give that a try. They are sending me a new cap to see if that is the issue but for the mean time i will try the tap.

Comment

Those dip tubes are made of crappy plastic and are a pain to get on the coupling head. I found if you heat the end of dip tube up with a lighter and soften the plastic it makes for a better fit without stressing the plastic tube.
          What I got:
          Beverage Air #BM23
          with a "Sexy" Double Faucet Tower and Celli Eurpean Faucets
          -MM Premium Double Guage Primary Regulator
          -MM Premium 2 Product Secondary Regulator
          -MM S/S Keg Couplers
          YouTube video of the goods

Comment

Working...
          X