304 Trigger Tap™ - Two Position Faucet - Stainless Steel
Perfect the pour. Minimize loss. Trigger Tap™ is a faucet with only two positions, open and closed; this prevents bartenders from pouring with a partially open faucet, resulting in foam and revenue loss. Operation is simple: grab the tap handle and pull forward, and the faucet clicks open and push back the handle, and the faucet clicks close. Stop pouring foam and losing money!
The unique faucet is constructed with 304-grade stainless steel contact surfaces, preventing 'off-tastes' for the best beverage purity. The stainless steel body is polished to an attractive, bright finish that won't tarnish like brass or pit like chrome, and its rugged stainless steel lever makes it ideal for larger, heavier faucet handles. For professional commercial use or your home bar.
- Trigger Tap™ only has two positions, open and closed
- Perfect for professional or novice servers
- Minimizes the loss of beer to foam due to incorrect pouring technique
- Signature Micro Matic 304 Faucet style – looks great on any draft tower, enhancing the point-of-sale
- Highly polished exterior surface for a brilliant chrome-like finish
- Constructed of 304-grade stainless steel components – won't taint beverage flavors
- Stainless steel body will not pit or tarnish
- Dispense a wide range of beers, wine, kombucha, cocktails, cold brew, or any other beverage
- Stainless steel lever is more durable than brass when used with tall, heavy handles
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- NSF certified
- Faucet fits U.S. specification knobs and shanks
- Made in the USA