Dual Primary CO2 Regulator Battery - Premium Series
Ideal for dispensing two draft beers that require different CO2
Add-on module type design makes expansion easy.
What pressure do I need to set my CO2 beer regulator at?
- Built for durability: Forged brass body with a chrome plated finish.
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment.
- Built in CO2 resistant, long lasting solid Nylon inlet seal.
- Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet filter.
|Installation||CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 Threads)
|Performance||2 Pressure / 2 Product
|Output Pressure Gauges||0-60 PSI, for accurate product pressure
|Tank Pressure Gauge||0-3000 PSI, for accurate remaining tank pressure
|Capacity||SCFM 3.5 Max
|Outlet Barbs||3/8" O.D. (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
|Integral PRVs||Safety pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
|Dimensions||7 1/4"H x 13"W
To prevent your gas cylinder from falling over and damaging the regulators, be sure the cylinder is always secured in an upright position with either a chain or strap.
Additionally, be sure the cylinder is located away from any sources of heat. (For more information, see Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?