Trumix® Double Gas Blending Panel
The Trumix® Gas Blending Panel is a small wall—mounted unit that tucks neatly and safely out of the way. It is easy to install and is extremely dependable. The Trumix® requires no electricity, on—going maintenance or adjustment. It can be used with all sources of clean nitrogen and CO2 including high pressure cylinders, and bulk tanks.
- Standard Flow: Up to 30 kegs/hr. (15 kegs/hr. per blend) dispensed
- On—site accurate gas blending
- More cost—effective than pre—mixed cylinders
- Lager Blend: 60% CO2 & 40% Nitrogen
- Stout Blend: 25% CO2 & 75% Nitrogen
- Inlet Pressures: 55—150 psi, however, panel can be set to match any conditions. Blender tuned at inlet pressure of existing system. Standard 55 and 70 psi
- Outlet Pressures: Adjustable outlet pressures of 0—60 psi. The maximum outlet pressure will always be 10 psi lower than the lowest inlet pressure
Uses high—pressure regulators for inlet gas. See 942B & 942BN.For inlet, use braided vinyl hose to withstand higher pressures. See part 549WD1200.