Ideal for dispensing two draft beers that require different CO2 pressures. Add—on module type design makes expansion easy. Regulator Batteries can be wall mounted with the addition of a wall bracket, and a high pressure CO2 hose allows easy connection to the gas cylinder. To prevent your gas cylinder from falling over and damaging the regulators, be sure the cylinder is always secured in an upright position with either a chain or strap.
Additionally, be sure the cylinder is located away from any sources of heat. (For more information, see Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?)
- Built for durability: Forged brass body with a chrome plated finish
- Nickel—plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment
- Built in CO2 resistant, long lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet filter
What pressure do I need to set my CO2 beer regulator at?