Kegerator Product Highlights
Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating up inside tower so your first beer pours cold and perfect!
- 37-3/8" high for under the counter or free standing use.
- Low profile casters, no glass rail.
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Door with key lock
- Analog thermostat
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold beer
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
- View Keg Dimensions
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents.
Tapping equipment not included. Order separately.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.