How low can you go?
Answering the Call for Extra Cold Beer
Innovative In—Line Cooling Technology for up to 4 Beers.
POLARPLATE technology uses existing glycol cooling to reduce the pour temperature to 29°F.
- Easy In—Line Installation
- Install in existing Long Draw Systems
- No Electricity Required
- Space Saving Under Counter Installation
- View Polar Plate Features
Micro Matic Test Case
- 75' beer line run from walk—in cooler
- 38°F keg storage temperature
- 25°F power pack setting
- 32°F dispense temperature at the glass
- Variables will impact performance
PolarPlate is designed to be installed within a few feet of the draft tower beer line/trunk line connections. It's compact dimensions allow for placement under the bar. The glycol in and out are really just a continuation of the glycol supply to the tower. Only the glycol out—going supply line is routed through the PolarPlate. The glycol return line is routed around the PolarPlate unit on it's way back to the power pack. The glycol and beer fittings at the PolarPlate must be properly wrapped to prevent sweating and condensation.