- Superior quality for years of reliable performance.
- Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold
- Industry's first integrated glass rinser. Conditions the glass before pouring—wetting and chilling for an easier pour
- Beautiful all stainless steel clad exterior. Compliments any interior decor
- Heavy—duty stainless steel top
- Large drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Integrated glass rinser
- Self—closing doors with key locks
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor with built—in keg slides
- Two 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Towers: ( 2 ) double faucet (Knobs not included)
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing towers to ensure cold beer
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor. All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents. Notes: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 4 kegs will require either changing the tower(s) to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.