Kegerator Product Highlights
- Superior quality for years of reliable performance.
- Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold
- Industry's first integrated glass rinser. Conditions the glass before pouring—wetting and chilling for an easier pour
- Beautiful all stainless steel clad exterior. Compliments any interior decor
- Heavy—duty stainless steel top
- Large drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Integrated glass rinser
- Self—closing doors with key locks
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor with built—in keg slides
- Two 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Towers: a one faucet and a two faucet (Knobs not included)
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing towers to ensure cold beer
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
- View Kegerator Features
One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor. All warranty work is handled through Micro Matic certified service agents. Notes: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispenses up to three (3) 15.5 gallon 1/2 kegs. For additional kegs to be dispensed, requires either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.