How can I setup my beer to be dispensed 5' away from my refrigerator?
Kegerator Conversion Kit Product Highlights:
Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?
Mount the draft tower on top of your refrigerator or freezer for a true bar top look.
Kegerator Conversion Kit Features:
Create your own Kegerator and enjoy cold draft beer at home!
Kegerator Conersion Kit Includes:
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (legally shipped empty). Aluminum cylinders are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market.
- Dual gauge Co2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- NSF approved single faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled with 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.