How can I setup my beer to be dispensed 5' away from my refrigerator?
Kegerator Conversion Kit Product Highlights:
Do I need to keep the CO2 tank inside the refrigerator?
Our best tower kit! Mount the draft tower on top of your refrigerator or freezer for a true bar top look.
Kegerator Conversion Kit Features:
Kegerator Conversion Kit Includes:
- Enjoy fresh, cold draft beer at home by converting an existing refrigerator into a Kegerator.
- Dual gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel body, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- NSF approved single faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Beautiful 12" x 5" stainless steel drip tray without drain (no hassle with drain hoses and bottles). Simply carry to the sink for cleaning.
- Cleaning kit that includes a 1 Quart shatter proof plastic cleaning bottle with a Low profile hand pump and a Solid brass faucet cleaning attachment, 1 pound tub of Clean-Flo powder cleaner, and Faucet cleaning brush.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
Most domestic draft beer is not pasteurized, so it must be kept cold. The temperature must be maintained between 36-38°F, and the temperature must be maintained all the way to the faucet. Temperatures above 38°F will cause foam and promote sour/cloudy beer. If the temperature rises above 50-55°F, bacteria growth rapidly begins to spoil flavor and cloud the beer. Simply put, keg beer storage can be compared to milk storage: "If it is not kept cold, it will spoil."
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.