Stocked and shipped from Pennsylvania
Delivery within Eastern U.S. typically in 2-3 business days
Delivery within Central U.S. typically in 3-4 business days
Delivery within Western U.S. typically in 4-5 business days
Kegerator Product Highlights
Enjoy the variety of choice! This is an excellent dispenser for 2 kegs, either Home brew tanks or the popular 1/6th barrel.
- Complete tapping & cleaning kit included
- Designed for home use: quiet and energy efficient
- Digital thermostat to set the perfect temperature
- Stainless steel door panel
- Easy clean durable vinyl top with glass guard rails
- Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- 4 swivel casters make moving easy
- View Keg Type Limitations
- View Complete Keg Tapping System
Kegerator Tapping Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (legally shipped empty). Aluminum cylinders are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market
- Single gauge CO2 regulator with a 0-60 output gauge and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- Vinyl gas hose with Tee fitting and re-usable snap clamps.
- Two American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that features a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports
- NSF approved 3 inch diameter dual faucet polished stainless steel column tower. Preassembled with brewery approved hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, and a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler
- Two premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- Cleaning kit that includes a plastic cleaning bottle with a faucet cleaning attachment, cleaner, and cleaning brush
One year parts and labor, five years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work handled through manufacturer's Service Center. Notes: This model of keg refrigerator is designed for freestanding and indoor use. Some assembly required.
Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers can not qualify for ENERGY STAR. The ENERGY STAR program only qualifies residential refrigeration products included in the Department of Energy's appliance efficiency standards program. There are 18 product classes in the refrigerator efficiency standards. Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers do not meet the technical definitions for any of the 18 product types in the standards program, therefore they are not included in the ENERGY STAR program.
How long will a keg of draft beer remain fresh?
Can I keep my keg refrigerator setup in my backyard or on my porch?
Can I enclose my keg refrigerator in a cabinet?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.