Stocked and shipped from Pennsylvania
Delivery within Eastern U.S. typically in 2—3 business days
Delivery within Central U.S. typically in 3—4 business days
Delivery within Western U.S. typically in 4—5 business days
A glass of draft beer served from our Summit Under—Counter Beer Kegerator is about 1/2 the cost of cans or bottles of your favorite brew and with that kind of savings, it doesn't take long to pay for a new Kegerator. Order one today and start enjoying; cold, delicious draft beer at home.
- Includes all the accessories you need to serve cold draft beer
- Designed for home use: quiet and energy efficient
- Digital easy to read thermostat
- UL Listed for freestanding or built—in use
- Fan cooled compressor
- Stainless Steel door for durability and elegance
- 16" long door handle
- Comes with castors for free standing use and legs for under the counter
- Converts to a refrigerator with included shelves
- Designed for durability and many years of continued use
- View Keg Type Limitations
- View Complete Keg Tapping System
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 tank (legally shipped empty). Aluminum tanks are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market
- Single gauge CO2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 output gauge, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff
- 4’ of vinyl gas hose with re—usable snap clamps
- American Sankey "D" system lever action keg coupler with a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas—in and liquid—out ports
- Black ABS 2—1/2" diameter column cam lock tower w/ Chrome Tower Cap & Flange. Preassembled with a 5' long beer hose with hex nut, tail piece and neoprene washer for connection to the keg coupler
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet
- High gloss generic black plastic faucet knob.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick setup
- A minimum of 25" to 25—1/4" side to side opening is required due to door design
One year parts and labor, five years on the compressor (parts only). All warranty work handled through the Summit Appliances.
Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers can not qualify for ENERGY STAR. The ENERGY STAR program only qualifies residential refrigeration products included in the Department of Energy's appliance efficiency standards program. There are 18 product classes in the refrigerator efficiency standards. Beer coolers, kegerators, and other beverage coolers do not meet the technical definitions for any of the 18 product types in the standards program, therefore they are not included in the ENERGY STAR program.
What sizes of keg is draft beer available in?
How long will a keg of beer remain fresh?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.