Dual Coil Cooler Keg Tapping Kit Includes
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 tank (legally shipped empty). Aluminum tanks are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum tanks are also superior in quality compared to most steel tanks found on the market
- Dual gauge Co2 regulator with dual outlets that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad—ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0—60 and 0—3000 PSI gauges, with 3/8" O.D. outlet barbs with shutoffs
- Two 4’ lengths of red Thermoplastic super vinyl gas hose with re—useable snap clamps
- Two American Sankey "D" system keg couplers that features a stainless steel, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin—nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas—in and liquid—out ports
- Two 3/8" I. D. x 6’ long super vinyl beer hose assemblies. The brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre—assembled, for quick installation, with hex nuts and neoprene washers on both ends
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation
How many kegs of draft beer can be dispensed out of a CO2 tank?
Important information regarding Prop. 65 for CA residents.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.