Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft line cleaning start up business

Hello all,

New to this forum so I hope I am posting this in the proper location.

I am thinking of starting up a draft line cleaning service on the western slope of colorado. No one cleans or maintains lines out here and it makes me sick thinking whats living in there! I already have the technical know how. What I am severely lacking is the business know how.

In colorado who is responsible to clean beer lines? Is the distributor or producer responsible? I can't seem to find this info any where online.

Is a privatized cleaning business even feasible in colorado legally?

What type of insurance would I need to hold in order to operate this business?

Thanks in advance!

Nick

Nick,
    Can you shoot me a call to discuss? We (Premier Draft Beer Services) and a distributor are currently clean lines throughout the Western Slope of Colorado. I would like to hear what you are experiencing and see if I can help in any way. Thanks.
    Rick
    970-402-2790

Comment

If your question is still relevant, then I can share the contacts.

Comment

Do you plan to work alone or with the team? If you're planning to hire a whole team, you will definitely need a schedule for your employees. I know it, because I have my own business. After 3 months since then I've realized that my company has major problems. One of my friends and business partners helped me. He had found a perfect monthly work schedule template for me. Now I use it every month and it helps both me and my employees. We have law and order in the office now.
        Last edited by Capik27; 07-06-2020, 01:47 AM.

Comment

All of us in the F&B departments know what's going on Behind These dirty beer dispensers and for sure your idea is one that stands out! I'm wondering if you really managed to pull it through and started it as you had planned. I'm asking because I had a similar business idea, but I couldn't really finalize due to lack of funds and know how as well. So if you are in the same situation as me, and you still need to make money I would suggest you taking side hustles that would require no capital and no investment from your side why you'd be able to make money online by just running Facebook ads for small businesses!
          Last edited by tanokosohana; 12-23-2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Actually, the idea is really good because I don't know someone in this business who is skilled in it. In my experience, I worked as an administrator in a draft pub in London while I was a student and I know that craft brewers devote a lot of time, effort, and resources to make the best possible beer for consumers.I encourage you to open this business, and I can only help you to appeal to an organization that helps people ones their businesses. You can try seeing them on neumannassociates.com .
            Last edited by LiLimoon; 01-10-2021, 07:53 AM.

Comment

The biggest problem with short links is that they hide the real URL of the page. And I don`t know whether I will go to the desired address after clicking on the published URL or find myself on a resource with malicious code that steals user data through a script in the browser. Even so, the benefits are much greater when you use a branded url shortener, right?
              Last edited by memding; 05-04-2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X