Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feast Your Eyes On This Time-Lapse Of 12,400 Gallons Of Beer Fermenting (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feast Your Eyes On This Time-Lapse Of 12,400 Gallons Of Beer Fermenting (VIDEO)

Original post: Feast Your Eyes On This Time-Lapse Of 12,400 Gallons Of Beer Fermenting (VIDEO)

Feast Your Eyes On This Time-Lapse Of 12,400 Gallons Of Beer Fermenting (VIDEO)
    Bigfoot Fermentation Time-Lapse - YouTube

It's alive!

By which we mean the process that goes into the creation of beer. That's right: Sierra Nevada has put out a short video of a six day time-lapse showcasing four traditional open fermenters. In order to create the brew, they used 1,216 pounds of whole-cone hops, 1,000 pounds of pure brewers yeast and - of course - 33 years of tradition.

The results go beyond just the 12,400 gallons of beer extracted. Instead, it's a fascinating, foamy look into the way beer is made. Anyone else suddenly thirsty?
    " ... I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine, scotch, etc into urine...."

I didn't realize Bigfoot was fermented openly.

It is also cool to watch homebrew ferment in a glass carboy. There is a lot of action going on beneath the kreuzen as well.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Working...
    X