Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy products from micromatic.com outside US (in Brazil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy products from micromatic.com outside US (in Brazil)

Hello everyone! This is my first post on this forum, I read all the rules and I guess that I should post in this section, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

Here's the situation. I need to buy products from Micromatic, they say anyone who wants to make international orders has to send an email to them. I sent 2 emails a few days ago and until now no response. I tried also to find the products I need to purchase in other sites, but no success. Anyone can help me to discover how can I order from Brazil on micromatic.com ?

Kind Regards,
    Gmcosta

Gmcosta,
    Welcome, if someone hasn't PM'ed you to tell you how to order, there is a region specific tab on the home page. There has been several foreign members that has asked for help in ordering from the US site, not sure if you can get anything from the US site if there is a region specific site to order from, most times it isn't possible (i.e. Amazon), if is possible then lot of times it involves a lot of paperwork and fees.
    The international email looks like for inquires and not orders, if you haven't gotten an email, check you private messages.
    KB

Comment

Originally posted by KillianBoy View Post
      Gmcosta,
      Welcome, if someone hasn't PM'ed you to tell you how to order, there is a region specific tab on the home page. There has been several foreign members that has asked for help in ordering from the US site, not sure if you can get anything from the US site if there is a region specific site to order from, most times it isn't possible (i.e. Amazon), if is possible then lot of times it involves a lot of paperwork and fees.
      The international email looks like for inquires and not orders, if you haven't gotten an email, check you private messages.
      KB
      "region specific tab on the home page"

I saw this, and I tried to use it. When I change the region to my country (Brazil), it redirects to Luxemburg. I think there's a bug with Micromatic redirector, once I make no use of proxy and this kind of thing. And using this feature you recommended there's no product to sell, just catalog...

I always buy books, equipments and a lot of stuff from the US and other countries, neve got any problem. Of course when it exceeds 50 dollars, they charge me 88% (import fee - brazilian government), but when I can't find the product in my country, there's the only way, buy from outside.

" if you haven't gotten an email, check you private messages."

No e-mail, no PV.
      Is there any way for me to buy the products from micromatic?

Thanks for the help until now.

Regards,
      Gmcosta
      Last edited by Gmcosta; 04-23-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Gmcosta,
        It seems Luxembourg handles everything other than US, Australia, Scandinavian, Japan, Germany and China. There is a bunch of "service partners", one is in Brazil:

Rua Monsenhor Manuel Gomes No 6-12
        Sao Cristovao
        BR - 20931 670 Rio De Janeiro
        Brasil
        Tel.: +55 21 3147 1000
        Fax: +55 21 3147 1045
        jean@coldmix.com.br
        www.coldmix.com.br

If you don't hear anything from Micromatic, contact these guys.
        I don't know what equipment you have ordered before outside of Brazil but most of the stuff Micromatic sells would be considered commercial/industrial, which would be different from commercial consumer goods, maybe Micromatic or coldmix has the answer.
        KB

Comment

KillianBoy thank you very much for your help.
          I changed the region to Luxemburg, sent an email to a sales manager, she gave me a reply mentioning ColdMix. With the email you provided me, I sent a message to Jean@, but it says the email doenst exist and it returned the message to me.

Anyway I'll cal them to see what I can get. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
          Gmcosta

Comment

Working...
          X