Bulletin Board Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulletin Board Software

What would the chances be of Micro Matic springing for new BB software. The vbulletin, Invision and the like seem to have a lot more features that would perhaps let this resourse grow. Things like e-mail notification of topic replies and such would be a benefit.

This seems to be a good board for home tappers and a better interface would be a plus.

Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

and perhaps something that will not allow emails such as the following
    quote:Hello mctripj

You received the following message from: pas77 (pascl_dikko14@yahoo.com)

At: http://www.micromatic.com/Forum/us-en/

Av.12 RD 16,Apt.39B, Triechville
    Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.
    Private Email: pascal_dikko14@yahoo.com

Dear one ,
    PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. CONFIDENTIAL,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you .I am Pascal dikko . The son of late Chief and Mrs.Rolland Dikko JP. My father was a very wealthy GOLD and COCOA merchant who based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan
    the economic capital of Cote D'Ivoire respectively.

His business associate on one of their business outings poisoned him to death.
    When my mother died on the 21ST October 1994, my father took me so special because i am motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 29th November 2000 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, He sincerely called me on his bedside and told me that he had a sum of US$10,500,000 (TEN MILLION FIVE HOUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) kept in a security company here. He also said that the security company does not know the content of the Trunk Boxes. He also put my name in Depositing the 1 boxes as the beneficiary and next of kin.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes and further
    my education, I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment purpose, such as real estate management. My interested areas of investment are; REAL ESTATE, HOTELS, PETROLUM INDUSTRY & MINING, TRANSPORT or in any good investment you may advise me on. I am honorably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To assist me to clear this fund from the security company and transfer to your account successfully.
    (2To provide a bank account into which this money would be transfer into.
    (3) To serve as the guardian of this fund since I am a student with no business experience.
    (4) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as compensation for your effort /input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated
    account. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me, as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within 14 days, from the day you signify interest to assist me.

Waiting to hear from you soonest. Have a nice day and
    remain blessed.

Yours Truly,
    Pascal Dikko
    -jomo
    -jomo

Comment

That would be another advantage to better bb software, it would be more difficult for spammers to e-mail members. Not impossible, but at least more difficult. All in all however, I've got very little spam through this board.

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

Comment

this was the third one that i have recieved since i signed up. not that this is alot, but it is a little annoying

-jomo
        -jomo

Comment

Spam?!?

That doesn't look like spam to me! That looks like an excellent business opportunity. I'll immediately try and find this poor orphan and give him my bank account details...
          "I would kill every person in this room for a drop of sweet beer!" - Homer Simpson

Comment

This new BB software is going to be a lot better.

Comment

took me a minute to get used to it... still tryin to figgur stuff out on it, but atleast it looks cool ;-)
              -jomo

Comment

One of the best things is, you can go into your user cp and set the option to get e-mail notifications to threads. Even if you posted a question a month ago, if someone comes along with a solution or suggestion you will know as soon as you check your e-mail. You also have the option to have reply notification set in the post you are replying to.

Comment

Working...
                X