Fall Brews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Brews

went to dinner last nite and they had Sam Adams Octoberfest on tap, 4 later and I wasnt feeling any pain. it is getting that time of the year where all the great brews start making their appearance once again. []

From the land of pleasant living, the Chesapeake bay
    Mark
    and hot steamed crabs!

Ahh yes fall time, it is wonderful. I just purchased a 1/6th of the Sam Adams Oktoberfest and also a 1/6th of the Brooklyn Lager road post pumpkin ale. I think that’s the full name, but wow this is for sure on of the best pumpkin ales I’ve had. Blew away the blue moon and Saranac that I had tried this year. Any recommendations on what I should try next?
    stefan

Comment

I want a keg of Bud select but having a hard time with the distributor. I will take a 1/6 of Mich. amber bock if that is in yet, if not Sam Adams Octoberfest. Usually during the winter time I go to a huge liquor store and try a bunch of the microbrews, had some dam tasty ones last year

Mark
      and hot steamed crabs!

Comment

I have had several bud select 1/2 kegs and they are very yummy. Great for parties. Have never tried the Mich. amber bock, once mine is out maybe I will do some exploring and sampling

Comment

picked up 2 sixtels of amber bock this afternoon, couldnt wait for them to "settle down" and they are dam tasty. will be even better tomorrow when they have a chance to cool down

Mark
          and hot steamed crabs!

Comment

What's your pressure

I just setup my 3 sixths of Octoberfest and still trying to get the pressure set right to make it not so much foam. What are you using as your pressure setting?

thank you in advance!!

Comment

I am running 12 psi for the amber bock, but then again it stays pretty much the same for all kegs I have
              and hot steamed crabs!

Comment

Working...
              X