This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love wife and beer

Said to my Wife to be who said she loved me but really did not like me drinking beer, that the "b" in beer came before the "w" in wife and the "ee" came before the "f" and even tho the "r" in beer is after the "e" in wife the "R" stands for rest and also relaxation after everything else at the end of each day of being married and ejoying so after 22 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    when is it actually 5-clock somewere?.......it is 5'o clock here when working on my car,talking to good freinds, or even camping or fishing. Is it only me though, that for some reason when one is out camping or fishing there is absolutey nothing wrong about popping one open at 7-9 am!

Well played my friend, well played! My wife is the same way and does not understand that I simply like the taste of beer, like she likes the taste of water. A few pints a day after work is not going to be the end of the world....

Comment

The first joke is a little bit forced but I found the second one funny! Any time is a good time for a cold one!
      Hi, I'm a spammer

Comment

Good thing about my partner now is that she likes beer too.
        We both go home from work together and we live together.
        So when we get home, it's either I or she opens the fridge, grabs two bottles and sits in front of the TV while chugging down a bottle

Comment

I am on the same page as all of you my brothers, the wife does not get why I love beer. I must be an alcoholic because I like to come home and have a pint or two of some great tasting brew after work!!

She is just starting to get my appreciation, but every once in a while I get a comment or two.

I say just keep on doing it so it is a routine not merely a habit! Cheers my friends.

Comment

I wear the pants, she controlls the zipper.

My wife is an accountant, I told her I was going to leave her for my young secretary, she reminded me that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18....
            " ... I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine, scotch, etc into urine...."

Comment

Hahahah this was absolutely hilarious I really like it! Thanks lot for sharing mate!
              Hi, I'm a spammer.

Comment

thanks for sharing dude! its really cool.
                Hi, I'm a spammer

Comment

This thread seems to be a spammer target. Unfortunately it is closed for now.
                  My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
                  "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
                  -Dave Barry-
                  "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
                  Strong beer is the milk of the old."
                  -Martin Luther-

Comment

Working...
                  X