X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitterloy
    replied
    Definitely beer.
    Last edited by Bitterloy; 07-28-2021, 08:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jahhmie
    replied
    I like beer more

Leave a comment:

• Kaddle
    replied
    Yes, there are bacteria in almost every liquid, but you should separate them into good for your body and bacteria that are harmful to your health.

Leave a comment:

• Bitterloy
    replied
    There are bacteria in every drink

Leave a comment:

• haroldhulbert
    replied
    I will try this too

Leave a comment:

• KoryBryan
    replied
    Monolithic beer, this is my aesthetics. I see right, I'm on a motorcycle with beer in a jacket like B-15 Alpha Industries Replica Blue) . Buzz

Leave a comment:

• thaark
    Guest replied
    Funny but there is a close friend of mine who almost lives with the idea of drinking more beer than how much water is being consumed and utilized just like that. I hope that it would be something that will be considered by people and true enough, a lot of interesting bits of argument people will have for this.

Hopefully there will be some form of beer water that we could closely drink pretty much like some regular thing.

Leave a comment:

• Lewis84
    replied
    Everything's simple, water in the morning and beer int he afternoon Problem is solved in a perfect and flawless way!

Leave a comment:

• cubby_swans
    replied
    with beer you're still consuming the bacteria. It's just been killed/sterilized via boiling. Filtering isn't likely fine enough to remove the dead e-coli bacteria. Filtering removes grain particles, yeast, hop sediment... the big stuff that would make a beer cloudy. Besides, most beers are not filtered. Just mass produced beers, really.

So water = poop
    beer = dead poop

Cheers!
    Last edited by cubby_swans; 03-12-2012, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WizzardOz
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Belly View Post
    Therefore:
    WATER = Poop
    BEER = Health
    Absolutely agree after such a proof no doubts should have left
    Last edited by WizzardOz; 03-05-2012, 07:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Duff Beer
    replied
    Hasta la vista parrot dune.

Leave a comment:

• jlake316
    replied
    well then that solves it. i will now brush my teeth with beer and drink beer before, during, and after working out. thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• may1966
    replied
    well said

I will drink to that

Leave a comment:

• B-Belly
    started a topic Water vs Beer

Water vs Beer

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop! [xx(]
    However, we do not run that risk when drinking Beer (or rum, whiskey,
    vodka, Wine or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a
    distillation process of boiling , filtering and fermenting.
    Therefore:
    WATER = Poop
    BEER = Health
    Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!
    It is better to drink beer and talk sh*t than to drink water and be full of sh*t.
    There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service.
    Have a nice day!

BEER--- the perfect FOOD!
Working...
X