Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for your contribution and participation on this forum. Enjoy a draught beer with your meal. Or another if the turkey isn't as moist as you like!

To all a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe if you are traveling to be with friends and family.

Cheers, Scott
    Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Thanks Scott. I've enjoyed my time here. I have learned a lot & I hope I have helped a few people out. We have a good group of people here. Thanks to all that contribute & Happy Thanksgiving to all.

THE ICEMAN
    My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
    -Dave Barry-
    "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
    Strong beer is the milk of the old."
    -Martin Luther-

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! I have some good bottles to break out for the holiday festivities. The keg will be on standby.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all members of this amazing forum. Can't thank everyone enough for all the informative responses to my numerous questions.
        On Tap - BEER

Comment

Thanksgiving

Like to Thank MM for this forum, and all who reply which has been invaluable to me and 1000's of others. Our U S Troops to whom we owe these freedoms to, past and present. The Beer GODS. AMEN You'll never know how good you have it until you've lost it. HAVE A DRINK ON ME

Comment

Happy Holiday!

Comment

Working...
            X