Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone trade beer from different parts of the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone trade beer from different parts of the country?

I would really love some fat tire.

I had it once in Chicago, but it apparently isn't known in the eastern US.

Please help.
    hey, what happened to my original signature?

I have traded beer through UPS before, but I'm kind of on Hiatus, right now. Beeradvocate.com is a site that has an entire forum section dedicated strictly to trading beer.

Where are you at, on the east coast? New Belgium distributes to North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.

FAQ | New Belgium

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Originally posted by cubby_swans View Post
      I have traded beer through UPS before, but I'm kind of on Hiatus, right now. Beeradvocate.com is a site that has an entire forum section dedicated strictly to trading beer.

Where are you at, on the east coast? New Belgium distributes to North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.

FAQ | New Belgium
      i am in PA
      hey, what happened to my original signature?

Comment

iiiinteresting. have you found anyone to trade with yet? i know its been awhile. let me know.

daniel

Comment

8.99 aix pac here in az
          when is it actually 5-clock somewere?.......it is 5'o clock here when working on my car,talking to good freinds, or even camping or fishing. Is it only me though, that for some reason when one is out camping or fishing there is absolutey nothing wrong about popping one open at 7-9 am!

Comment

/me ponders possibility of trading Boulevard and Fat Tire for Stone, Dogfish Head and Bells.
            Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
            but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

chilli beer

I would love to trade fat tire for some Cave Creek Chilli beer with the serrano pepper in the bottom. Can find all over arizona, but hav only seen it once in Texas.

Comment

I live in AZ .... will trade you Pappasito's glasses for Cave Creek Chilli beer

Comment

right on ill look into that. do they sell them or what? i need to go there mor often.

Comment

Thats how I got the ones I have

Comment

Working...
                    X