Beer for the BCS Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer for the BCS Championship Game

Need to have a good beer on tap to watch my Sooners on Thursday night.
    Something good, for a beer lover, that uses a D coupler, as I don't have time to get any others ordered...

Suggestions welcome, for a good Football watch party beer.

Right now Boulevard Wheat is in there, it will go...out with the old in with ???
    "When the Okies left Oklahoma and went to California, the average intelligence of both states went up." -Will Rogers

If it were me, I'd go with either a Sierra Nevada or Dogfish Head as they both use the "D" coupler and are quite tasty. If you can still find it Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale is quite the tasty IPA and if not the 60 minute IPA from Dogfish Head is good as well. The Pale Ale from SN is also quite good.

Good luck in your quest and to you and your Sooners!
    Beer - the 5th food group!

Comment

Think he can get DFH in Oklahoma?

What to get depends on what you like and what you can get in your area, I guess. Any American keg is going to be a D coupler, so no worries there. If you like IPA's, there's Odells. Odells 90 Schilling is a pretty good ale, too. SN Celebration might be gone already. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a pretty good alternative, if IPA's are too hoppy/bitter to you. You like the Boulevard Wheat, have you had their Pale Ale? Or if you want to try a different wheat, there's Odells Easy Street Wheat, Widmer Brother's Hefeweizen, Shiner Hefeweizen.....

Once you start dipping into craft beers, the possibilities are practically endless.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Working...
      X