...walks into a bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...walks into a bar

A string walks into a bar, hops on the bar stool, and says, "Bartender, gimme a beer." The bartender says, "I'm sorry sir, we don't serve strings here." Disappointed, the string hops down from the stool and goes to the next bar. He hops on the bar stool and says, again, "Bartender, gimme a beer." The bartender says, "I'm sorry sir, we don't serve strings here." The string continues down the row of bars in this fashion. At every bar, he hops on the barstool and says, "Bartender, gimme a beer." Each time, "I'm sorry sir, we don't serve strings here." Finally he gets to the last bar in the area. He's tired, he's sweaty, all he wants is a beer. He trudges inside, climbs on the barstool, and says, "Bartender, gimme a beer." The bartender says, "I'm sorry, sir, we don't serve strings here." Pissed off, the string walks outside to think. He's a hard-working string. He deserves a beer. Finally, he comes up with an idea. He twists himself up and musses up his hair, then heads back into the bar. "Bartender, gimme a beer!" Bartender says, "Hey, aren't you that string that was in here a few minutes ago?" The string says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot."

Home Brew IPA

I like that!
    ....ONE KEG OF BEER FOR THE FOUR OF US......FOR ONE OF US COULD DRINK IT ALL ALONE.

Comment

Knew a great little 2 man band in Ft. Lauderdale a few years back
      (Frayed Knots) their moto, make all the requests you want, our answer frayed knot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spock
        Humor is a difficult concept.
        My conversion ===------->> KILLER KEGERATOR
        "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
        -Dave Barry-
        "We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards.
        Strong beer is the milk of the old."
        -Martin Luther-

Comment

A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says "Why the long face?''

A grasshopper walks into a bar. Bartender says" hey, we have a drink named after you." Grasshopper says " You have a drink named Mike?"

Comment

A skeleton walks into a bar, and says "I'll have a beer and a mop."

Home Brew IPA

Comment

A man walks into a bar and sits down next to a lady and a dog. The man asks, "Does your dog bite?". The lady answers, "Never!" the man reaches out to pet the dog and the dog bites him. The man says, "I though you said your dog doesn't bite!". The woman replies, "He doesn't! This isn't my dog."
              Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Bacon and Eggs walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve breakfast."

Home Brew IPA

Comment

A dyslexic man walks into a bra....

Home Brew IPA

Comment

You must be referring to 'Johnny's". That may be possible!
                    Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

A mushroom walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a beer. The bartenders says we don't serve your kind. The mushroom says why not, I'm a fun guy!
                      "No soldier can fight unless he is properly fed on beef and beer."
                      -John Churchill, First Duke of Marlborough

Comment

Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic, insomniac? He would stay up all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Comment

Ha Ha that was a good one and I will have to remember that one for later.
                          I like going on the Coors brewery tour.

Comment

A woman walks into a bar with a duck under her arm and sits down. The guy beside her says "is that your pig", she says "he's a duck you idiot", he says "I was talking to the duck."

Comment

Two men walked into a bar, The other man ducked.

Comment

Working...
                              X