Lost Cost Downtown Brown Ale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Cost Downtown Brown Ale

I'm getting a keg for the weekend, wanted to get Newcastle, but can't get it on such short notice. This was recommended to me. Anyone ever had it? Thoughts? Other suggestions? Thanks.

edit: Title should read Lost Coast, not Cost, LOL.
    Last edited by jaycizzo; 09-03-2008, 11:10 AM.

I've had many pints of Downtown Brown, and really like it - I haven't had a keg of it yet, but it is on my list of kegs to get. Lost Coast has a few beers that I like - Alleycat Amber is pretty good, and their Great White Ale is good if you want something lighter. My next keg will likely be Alleycat Amber....

Comment

Originally posted by jaycizzo View Post
      I'm getting a keg for the weekend, wanted to get Newcastle, but can't get it on such short notice. This was recommended to me. Anyone ever had it? Thoughts? Other suggestions? Thanks.

edit: Title should read Lost Coast, not Cost, LOL.
      I've had the Downtown Brown by Lost Coast and didn't care for it. Newcastle on the other hand - yummy! Call around - I'm sure someone has it in stock. Also make sure you have the right keg coupler for whichever you decide on as they take different ones. MM has them listed on their site with the specific coupler for each. Click this link to view them. Unless you're renting in which case this won't matter.

Enjoy!
      Beer - the 5th food group!

Comment

Working...
      X