website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

glad to see the whole website is up and running again, went to come into the forum with a cold brewski in hand and the webpage was down

"If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon"
    From the land of pleasant living, the Chesapeake bay
    and hot steamed crabs!

Yeah, was down for a couple of days for me last weekend. Had me scared for a while thinking they discontiued the forum![:0]

I picked up a dozen new 16 oz mugs last night for what I thought was a bargain, it worked out to under $2.00 per mug. Nice heavy mugs too that should stand up to going in the freezer. If y'all have a Beall's Outlet store near you they come in four packs under the name "Cilcleware" and are the "Bayside Beer Mug" style.

Semper Fi,
    The Gunns

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin
    Semper Fi,
    The Gunns

"Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin
    Im a MicroMatic Beer Fanatic! Are you?

Comment

I picked up a set of 16 oz libbey heidelberg mugs just before xmas. I was using Sam Adams 16 oz glasses, but when you clean them, they get a bit slippery and almost a had few accidents. these have handles and they r good and heavy. the SA keg blew last nite,good riddance, and debating on what else to get, heineken? anchor steam? becks? 2 sixtels? time soon for an executive decision lol

and hot steamed crabs!

Comment

picked up a 1/2 keg of killians irish red, they were out of Heineken and a couple of others I was interested in. had a few others I have never heard of and not buying a 1/2 keg of something I might hate. always liked killians draught and I knew this would work for the time being although back to the serious foaming thing again. will have to see what is going on here

and hot steamed crabs!

Comment

Killians is carbed to 2.75 vols. Requires two PSIG more than 2.5 beer.

Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute
          Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Working...
          X