Dog likes beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog likes beer

My friend noticed that he was going through kegs a little faster than usual the last few months, but figured he was just hitting it pretty hard in the summer. His kegerator is in the garage.

He goes out to pour himself another and sees his Geman shephard lapping up beer from the drip tray. Then he realized that the tap was dripping....very slowly. Bad seal or something. He never saw any beer in the tray because the dog was always lapping it up...lol. This dog drank LOTS of beer this summer.

My wife's Pekingese loves to lick foam from my fingers when I draw a beer.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

The Sis-in-law's pomiranian <sp> like wine. Dogs are little alchies. Then again I have yet to meet a cat that wont eat cheese.

Comment

Bubba (chocolate lab) refuses to drink anything but Coors Lt. Anything else we put in front of him, he will not touch.
        Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

Corbu ( Sib Husk) loved to lick the faucet, gross i know but he loved guinness.

my sheperd Zeppie loves all beer but she has a stomach issue and the vet says no beer
          ....ONE KEG OF BEER FOR THE FOUR OF US......FOR ONE OF US COULD DRINK IT ALL ALONE.

Comment

Weimaraner

My weimaraner loves beer, it's his favorite thing. He will actually carry his bowl up to me and drop it in front of me when I'm drinking a beer. He doesn't drink it fast either, he savors each sip.

Comment

Eagle the Beagle (rip) liked whatever I was drinking at the moment. His preference of beer was the same as his attitude towards life. No cares, live for the moment, savor every one! I miss him.
              Last edited by whutever; 09-23-2008, 08:01 PM.
              Beer - the 5th food group!

Comment

My Jack Russell was all about the Bud Light until apparently she got a bad hangover off it... won't touch it now.
                Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

My old room mates dog used to get his tounge half way down the bottle. We couldn't leave an open beer in the room unattended. When we were drunk we often gave him the empty bottles for laughs. He would lick the inside til he got all he could out of it.

Comment

My wife and I show and breed dogs. I started a tradition with our first champion long ago that whenever one of our dogs becomes a champion, the dog and I split a beer to celebrate. Well, the dog actually gets maybe 2 or 3 ounces. So far every one of them has liked beer.

I haven't noticed that they like the Sam Adams from my keg cooler any better than from the pre-kegcooler days of canned Leinenkuegel, though. Dogs...what do they know?!

Comment

Everytime my boyfriends open a can of beer, our cat comes running over to lick at the top of the can. She loves it! We can't leave a can sitting on the table because she will tip it over and drink what falls out.

Comment

Working...
                      X