Question for moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for moderators

Greetings to all.............My question is, what is going on with all the advertisements for electronics on the Forum? I realize that i am a new member to this sight, and totally enjoy talking and learning with folks. But, I was under the impression that the forum was geared for the BEER industry,or folks who enjoy having their favorite refreshments at home. If i wish to examine or purchase electronic devices, Ill go to E-Bay or circuit city sights. If I am out of line i apologize, but it seems to be getting worse every day.If anyone else has a viewpoint on this matter, jump on in. But i am not trying to stir up a bunch of trouble, it has just been bugging me for quite a while. Once again, if my words offend anyone, I apologize..................cya Brianatkcdraft

Spammmers. They have bots that just cruise the web posting that crap. You don't notice it as much on other boards that are more heavily moderated as they get deleted by moderators fairly quickly. Here where there is little need for the moderators to keep an eye out for objectionable content (we act fairly housebroken here) they tend to stand out. There are "report this post" links that you can use to let moderators know. I used to try to report them, but it seems just as well to ignore them.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

electronic pimps

Greetings to all...............Thanks for the reply Psycodad. I guess the old saying goes with these vermin," Ignore them and they will go away". I guess the only thing we can do is keep our own house clean. Cya.................Brianatkcdraft

Comment

We try to catch these ASAP and delete. Unfortunately time is an issue as with all the other accountabilities we have, the spammers have the upper hand. Email us when they appear and we'll zap them quickly.

Best regards,

Scott
        Scott Zuhse, Instructor Micro Matic Dispense Institute

Comment

question

Thanks for reply Scott, was just curious. Talk to you later on, I know you've got bunches of other stuff to do. Once again, thank you..............cya,Brian

Comment

Working...
          X