Hard to get Kegs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to get Kegs?

Hey Guys, how do you go about getting kegs that you dont readily find?
    I went to North Carolina last year, and some of my friends over on the east coast said I had to try Yuengling when I was there.. I did.. and I liked it. I can't seem to find anywhere around here to get it at.
    Actually it seems hard to find kegs anywhere near the west side of los angeles.

How do , YOU, go about getting your kegs that are hard to find?

Yuengling right now distributes only to the east coast, and not all of it also. The brewery started in Pottstown, Pa in the late 1800's I think. Now there is a brewery in Tampa, Fl for all sorts of places down south. Sorry, but I doubt you'll find kegs of Yuengling in L.A.

Also sorry to say, its time I go, and grab a glass of Yuengling out of my kegerator. lol. Visit the east coast again soon to taste some.

Comment

Yea I really wish that kegs were shipped more widespread across the country. I grew up in Buffalo ny and im used to Molson, labatt.... and other canadian beers. Down here in florida I cannot even come close to get any of that. I however do have yungling stocked in my kegerator right now and im happpy about that. I gave my local stores a list of about 25 beers and they could only come up with yungling and killians. Down here everyone drinks bud and busch, no one likes the good beers. City to city even your limited on your brands, its an unfortunite situation.

Comment

Working...
      X