Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Zuhse
    replied
    Review this link to Servend. No idea if there is any info in the PDF that would assist you. Or Soda Dispenser Depot.

Leave a comment:

• 4seasonsrootbeer
    started a topic Homemade Root Beer

Homemade Root Beer

Alright, first off I'm new here, so hello all! Long story short(ish), I have a restaurant in which we make our own homemade root beer. We currently are using a very old, 70s or so, A&W pre-mix root beer system. We have recently acquired a newer, late 90s, A&W system. I was hoping by some extreme stroke of luck someone here might have some info for me. Our new system has a leaky mixing valve (mixes the concentrate with water before carbonation), and unfortunately Wunderbar no longer makes said mixing valve. I'm wondering if anyone here has any insight on where i may be able to find something to replace it with. As it is currently only leaky, it is possible that it can be fixed, but given the current state of the world, we are trying to get this conversion done as fast as possible while business is slow. Just trying to cover all my bases as quickly as possible while I can.
Working...
X