Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure/temp

Hi everyone,
    I am picking up a 1/2 barrell of sam adams boston lager and was wondering what temp and pressure to set it up at. Just got my kegerator and dont want a bad experience...thanks Daryl

I would start with 14lbs and 38 degrees and go from there. You want to make sure your kegerator has a good length (5 feet or so) or 3/16" tubing to balance your system. Altitude makes a difference too.
    Ed
    Blue Line Draft Systems
    www.bluelinedraft.com

Comment

Thanks I will give it a try. I am getting the co2 tank filled tomorrow I was qouted 3 bucks to have it refilled at a paint ball place around the corner from my house. But thanks for the tips and Ill keep you posted on the progress

Comment

Have a backup plan on your gas. The fitting on your tank is different from a paintball tank.
        Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
        but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

ah ya know the more I scowered this awesome site the more food grade co2
          refrences I found. There are a couple fire extinguisher places locally I will look into this today. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

got the co2 filled at a local fire extinguisher company 17 bucks, One half barrell of sam adams lager YUM Just trying to let it settle down abit right now

Comment

Working...
            X