X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitterloy
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerKnight View Post
    Hi, I did not find where to write. Advise beer Thanks)
    You can try Heineken. There are a lot of brands of beer at the moment and it is really very difficult to choose exactly the brand that you may like the most in terms of taste and sensation. I'm a university student and decided to write a small study with the help of the writers of the company https://edubirdie.com/top-writers in which I compare different types of beer and what advantages and disadvantages each one has.
    Last edited by Bitterloy; 06-25-2021, 03:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• suraj_pp
    replied
    Originally posted by suiteproductions View Post

Hi guys

Like you I have struggled to get a response from Heineken on compressor kit or even a part number to convert my David unit.

My plan now is just to convert it to regular Kegorator using a new standard keg coupler, that way I can choose any beer that my local drink distributer can supply in 1/4 Kegs

My david unit came with a broken dispenser hose (snapped off at the nozzle).

Has anyone got one they can cut off an old Keg and send to me so i can mock this all up, I will cover postage obviously

My plan is to put a parts list together and how to guide so others can do the same if they want.

Hello

Managed to save a couple of david kegs. Which part are you after from it?

Still no soloution for the old david kegorater.

We ended up buying a blade now. And other kegarotor sitting in garage.

Not sure what to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• suiteproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by suraj_pp View Post
    Hello

I am also looking for the Brewlock compressor for my Heineken David unit, We have a Home Bar, bought the Unit over 3 years ago, Heineken are no help with conversion. I have a garden full of old steel 20L David Kegs, they do not even help me to dispose of these.

Anyone know how i can retorfit the the David unit my self?

Thanks
    Hi guys

Like you I have struggled to get a response from Heineken on compressor kit or even a part number to convert my David unit.

My plan now is just to convert it to regular Kegorator using a new standard keg coupler, that way I can choose any beer that my local drink distributer can supply in 1/4 Kegs

My david unit came with a broken dispenser hose (snapped off at the nozzle).

Has anyone got one they can cut off an old Keg and send to me so i can mock this all up, I will cover postage obviously

My plan is to put a parts list together and how to guide so others can do the same if they want.

Leave a comment:

• RogerKnight
    replied
    Hi, I did not find where to write. Advise beer Thanks)

Leave a comment:

• Neil T
    replied
    Hi there everyone, just signed up here to try and get some help. I have recently got my hands on a David Unit and looking to convert to the Brewlock set up instead of the standard external CO2 bottle set up. Doesn’t look like any of you guys have had any replies. Was wondering if anyone has had any luck since posting here. Hope you can offer some info guys. All the best and merry Xmas ...

Leave a comment:

• suraj_pp
    replied
    Hello

I am also looking for the Brewlock compressor for my Heineken David unit, We have a Home Bar, bought the Unit over 3 years ago, Heineken are no help with conversion. I have a garden full of old steel 20L David Kegs, they do not even help me to dispose of these.

Anyone know how i can retorfit the the David unit my self?

Thanks

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Tabbico
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon UK View Post
    I am in the UK, I need a new brew lock and air coupling to retro fit my David unit, any idea where I can get a full new kit?
    I need the same... any advice would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Simon UK
    replied
    I am in the UK, I need a new brew lock and air coupling to retro fit my David unit, any idea where I can get a full new kit?

Leave a comment:

• PremiumVADraftTech
    replied
    Welp, had to install a couple at buffalo wild wings, pretty straight forward, and got lucky on not having to drill any holes into a brand new cooler to run the air/gas lines, trunk line wasn't full and they sprayed some ex-panda foam to seal it up, just chiseled some away and viola lol the one officially opens tomorrow on Richmond Hwy in Alexandria VA

Leave a comment:

• PremiumVADraftTech
    replied
    Originally posted by DCullender View Post
    Seen it, installed it, tried it. Simply a modified bag in the box system. I don't see this a viable system in Virginia because of the cost of the compressor and proprietary keg coupler. Who's going to pay for the compressor and coupler and installation fee? Had they simply modified the coupler to use existing gas source, it would be a much more restaurant friendly system.

Do agree that the beer is better because no outside gases are introduced.

I dont see the over all savings as being enough if only doing 1 or 2 lines ... until a lot more breweries start
    doing this, I really dont see many (of my accounts any way) forking over the something like $350 per line

Leave a comment:

• DCullender
    replied
    Seen it, installed it, tried it. Simply a modified bag in the box system. I don't see this a viable system in Virginia because of the cost of the compressor and proprietary keg coupler. Who's going to pay for the compressor and coupler and installation fee? Had they simply modified the coupler to use existing gas source, it would be a much more restaurant friendly system.

Do agree that the beer is better because no outside gases are introduced.

Leave a comment:

• PremiumVADraftTech
    started a topic Heineken & Newcastle Brew Lock System

Heineken & Newcastle Brew Lock System

Is or has anyone used or installed any of these yet? I searched the whole forum and did not
    see it mentioned anywhere

Home - Brewlock System

The beer is really much better tasting (only did Heineken, dont like Newcastle lol)

None of my accounts have had it put in yet in my territory,but I am hoping one will soon.
    Other techs at my distributor have so far

Heineken: Changing the Game in Beer - The Beverage Journal Blog
Working...
X