Language Sensoring in Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language Sensoring in Posts

What is up with all the lauguage sensoring after the new bullet board software?? I can understand not saying "***" but "gl***" is not "***" and how many times in this forum does someone use "gl***" or "***embly" This should be changed. It is very annoying trying to read a post with a bunch of !*!@$ instead of the lettering. Just my 2 Cents.
    Last edited by chadschloss78; 01-12-2007, 03:45 PM.

I ***ume that this was something p***ed over in the setup of the board software. Perhaps the site admin could ***ess the situation ***uming there is a site admin. A list of words to be banned and words to be allowed could be ***embled. Nevertheless, the new software has been an ***et to this forum. I'm going to go draw a gl*** of beer now.
    Malt is the soul of beer... and yeast gives it life..
    but the kiss of the hop is the vitality of that life!

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

http://kegerator-social-network.micr...bygrouptherapy

Comment

Too Funny You're Correct. This new software has been quite an ***et to the forum to drinking beer out of gl***es. I ***ume that everyone drinks beer out of gl***es, well that's ***uming that they are cl***y people, lol. I too, am going to draw a gl*** of beer from my newly ***embled kegerator. Maybe I will p***, and go straight for my Kentucky Bourbon. I ***ume everyone likes to p*** on beer every now and then. Please, Scott change the banned words. I ***ume everyone feels the same way. -An annoyed ***hole, -Drink Up!
      Last edited by chadschloss78; 01-12-2007, 06:21 PM. Reason: Swear Words, LoL

Comment

Censoring Corrected

Hello all forum members.

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. I have changed the sensor function to be more specific. You comments are a real "asset". Please keep the suggestions coming. It helps us optimize the usability of the forum for all. I will see if we can do a mass replace of the *** in the effected words in the forum. Thanks
        Last edited by dgodfrey62; 01-13-2007, 07:07 PM.
        Derek Godfrey, Micro Matic USA, Inc. Irvine CA

Comment

The strange thing is everyone can see where gl*** came from, but there have been a few that really left me scratching my head as to what in the sam hill the software could have seen as something it should protect young children from.

My three favorite beers: The one I just had, the one I'm drinking now and the next one I'll have.

Comment

Since when is **** a dirty word? I know my sister-in-law has had a steady stream of men who seem to be alergic to ****, but now the board is filtering it out of posts.

Were it not for all the **** that goes into this forum, there are a lot of people who would not be able to get their beer dispensing equipment ****ing as well as they do.

But I am sure that someone will get to **** on fixing this. As for me, I must get ready for **** so that I can afford beer. Because if there is one thing in life I enjoy, it is a nice cold beer after a hard day at ****.

Comment

"w.o.r.k." is a nasty 4-letter word!!!

TRUE TDD1 Kegerator
              with custom 4-Tap "T" Tower

NOW ON TAP:
              1. [Hopefully Root Beer later this week]
              2. Lost Coast Downtown Brown
              3. New Belgium Fat Tire Amber
              4. Speakeasy Big Daddy I.P.A.

Comment

Maynard G. Krebs must be at the helm.
                Ed
                Blue Line Draft Systems
                www.bluelinedraft.com

Comment

what is up with the language filter again?? it really sucks trying to w.o.r.k on a kegerator and the language filter picks up the **** ****? (w.o.r.k) why is that?? cut it out filter!

Comment

Ed, You are showing your age with the Maynard G. Krebs line. We greybeards need to stick together. Tapman

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience, the word "work" has been fixed. Thanks
                      Last edited by dgodfrey62; 05-23-2007, 05:44 AM.
                      Derek Godfrey, Micro Matic USA, Inc. Irvine CA

Comment

Working...
                      X