Regulator Drop Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regulator Drop Vacation

Any help is appreciated. I have my co2 tank on the outside of my kegerator. The pressure readings are always fine except when I leave out of town for a week. When I return my gauge always drops to zero and my faucets won't pour. I have to turn up the adjustment screw and keep the faucet on and wait quite awhile until the very slow drips eventually turns into a steady pour. Is this normal? A week of non use to drop the pressure to 0? Can this be avoided? It's quite a pain to have to do this work after returning every time I'm out of town.

Thanks for any help!

It's not normal at all. Your tank pressure gauge should never move unless you adjust it or run out of co2. I would get a new regulator, probably.

Home Brew IPA

Comment

Thanks Cubby for the heads up. I thankfully was still under warranty with my regulator. I called the company up and told them my issue and I just got a brand new one. Hooked it up and next time I'm out of town I'll see how it goes. If I notice the same issue I'm sure I'll be back asking questions!

Comment

Working...
      X