X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PointPleasantNJBeerguy View Post
    I was told by Michael Kane that Overhead was 2.8
    Hmmm...maybe he thought I asked about head high. This would explain why i was not getting perfect pours, while i am with the hibernation ale from great divide. I will be over there to get a new keg in a week or two and will confirm for both.

Comment

• Harpoon Products

Hi All. Just received from Harpoon Brewer: "Almost all of our beers are brewed at 2.5 v/v of CO2." This was in response to an inquiry specifically about thier Pumpkin UFO. Cheers!

Comment

• Magic Hat products:

All of our draught product is carbonated to the same level. Between 2.50 and 2.60 parts per million of carbon dioxide disolved into solution. As for pouring presuure I always recommend starting at 15 psi and adjusting from there till you achieve a full, clear stream from the faucet.

Cheers!

Christopher Rockwood
        Head Brewer-Magic Hat

Comment

• Originally posted by j5ryall View Post
          Hmmm...maybe he thought I asked about head high. This would explain why i was not getting perfect pours, while i am with the hibernation ale from great divide. I will be over there to get a new keg in a week or two and will confirm for both.
          Kane Head High is 2.6. Confirmed at the brewery on Saturday. I forgot to ask about Overhead.

Comment

• Hmm.Don't think they would change it between the two.Wonder why he told me 2.6 then..
            What I got:
            Beverage Air #BM23
            with a "Sexy" Double Faucet Tower and Celli Eurpean Faucets
            -MM Premium Double Guage Primary Regulator
            -MM Premium 2 Product Secondary Regulator
            -MM S/S Keg Couplers
            YouTube video of the goods

Comment

• It's probably a long shot but does anyone know the correct v/v for Goose Island Bourbon County Stout?

Comment

• Owned by AB, should be 2.7.
                What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

• From the Real Ale Brewery in Blanco Texas:

Fireman's #4 - 2.62
                  Rio Blanco - 2.58

This info came via info@realalebrewing.com - Guy Gabriel there asked the brewers for me. Good stuff!

Comment

• From the Austin Beerworks Brewery in Austin, TX:

Pearl Snap Pils - 2.7

Info came in a reply from co-owner Michael Graham at info@austinbeerworks.com

Comment

• Per Troeg's media relations department: Thanks for writing. The CO2 by volume for Nugget Nectar is 2.7 volumes before packaging

Comment

• I spoke with the brewery and was told the correct v/v is 2.45. For allagash white

Comment

• I had seen in this thread someone got a reply from Shiner that the Bock was 2.65.
                          I had emailed and they replied with 2.75
                          not sure which is right

FWIW I am pushing at 14 psi and 38 deg seems ok about 1-1.5 inch head
                          Last edited by crash; 04-04-2014, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• For anyone who makes sprecher root beer from their syrup (that you need to force carbonate), the proper volume of co2 is 3.3. I got that info directly from the source. After properly carbed, they dispense at around 10-12 psi at about 35F.

Comment

• Victory Headwaters Pale Ale and DirtWolf are each 2.50 v/v. This came direct from Victory's Quality Assurance Manager via email. He also recommended serving DirtWolf at 38 degrees which he said releases flavors nicely but still masks alcohol.

Comment

• Southern Tier LIVE

Our target CO2 for Live kegs is 2.56 volumes +/- 0.1 volumes.

Hope this helps and thanks for drinking Southern Tier!

Best,
                                Matt Dunn
                                QA Manager
                                Southern Tier Brewing Company

Comment

Working...
                                X