Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info from Avery Brewing Company, Boulder, CO. I asked specifically about their White Rascal Wheat, but their response appears to cover most of what they make:

"Draft White Rascal (and most everything in draft from us) will be carbed to 2.55 vol / vol CO2, that's measured in Boulder with no correction for altitude."

Comment

Sierra Nevada gave me a similar answer when I inquired about Ruthless Rye. "Almost all our beers are kegged at 2.5-2.6". I set up to the low side and it worked out fine.
      What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

Hi guys! Any one know the v/v of dos equis amber and pacfico. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Zuhse View Post
          Contacted head brewer Mark Wilson and indicated that specification is target of 2.65 with spread on either side of .5 (2.6 to 2.7 v/v). 38F @ 2.65 v/v @ 14 PSIG represents one pound push. Equilibrium pressure is 13 PSI.
          What beer is this for?

Comment

I asked Highland Brewing Company about their Oatmeal Porter, and got this response which sounds like applies to all their beers:

"We strive to keep our beers between 2.55 and 2.65. Since this is for draught I would strive for the lower level."
            On: Kona Pipeline Porter, Redhook Longhammer IPA

Gone: NB - 5xRanger, 8x1554, Red Hoptober, Day, Coffee Chocolate Stout, SN 3 xTorpedo, 2xPale, 2xCelebration, Highland 3xOatmeal Porter, Coffee Porter, Terrpain Wake-n-Bake Stout, Widmer - Porter, Shaddock IPA, SA Octoberfest, So Tier - Choklat, Mokah, 2XStout, Great Divide Yeti Stout, 4xHoly City Pluff Mud Porter, Coast HopArt, Smithwicks, 3xSweetwater 420, 2xFoothills HoppYUM IPA, Redhook Pils, Conquest Black IPA

Comment

Anybody know the carbonation level for Brooklyn Summer Ale?

- UPDATE - I spoke with brewery - didn't give me a v/v but did say 42 degrees at 15-18 psi
              Last edited by Tassenza; 06-07-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

From the Rogue Brewery, Dead Guy Ale: 2.4 vv. CO2, recommend serving at 42*

One of my favorite beers! Picking up the keg tomorrow.
                2nd hand Danby 645
                Johnson A419 digital temp. Ctrl.
                Dual faucet tower
                MicroMatic premium Dual Primary CO2 Regulator outside with two co2 lines going in
                Minn-Kota water temperature gauge
                Tower fan cooler from ebay
                One tap has a 5' beer line, the other is 10'

1100' elevation

2nd hand Vissani
                Johnson analog temp. ctrl.
                replaced tower with 3" tower from the Danby
                MicroMatic premium Primary CO2 Regulator
                Minn-Kota water temperature gauge
                Tower fan cooler from ebay
                5' beer line

Comment

Anyone have the levels for Flying Dog Snake Dog IPA? I'm still waiting for a response from the brewery.

Cheers!

Comment

This just in...
                    Flying Dog Brewery:
                    "Most of our draft beer, including Snake Dog, is carbonated to 2.65 volumes of CO2."

Comment

Does anyone know the pressure for Palm?

Comment

Pressure doesn't mean anything unless you know the v/v and the temp of the beer. You need both of those to properly set pressure. You should email the brewery, although it is the end of the day Saturday there.
                        Last edited by djc; 08-11-2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Just got a reply back from Bill Bragg at Weyerbacher. I was asking about the Last Chance IPA.

"Temp? cold, CO2 2.7 volumes. "
                          What I have: Kenmore, dual regulator, 10' beer line, cooling fan in-box
                          What's on tap: Weyerbacher Last Chance IPA
                          The Summary: (2) ΒΌ Yuengling Lager

Comment

All brewers should make it this easy:

On: Kona Pipeline Porter, Redhook Longhammer IPA

Gone: NB - 5xRanger, 8x1554, Red Hoptober, Day, Coffee Chocolate Stout, SN 3 xTorpedo, 2xPale, 2xCelebration, Highland 3xOatmeal Porter, Coffee Porter, Terrpain Wake-n-Bake Stout, Widmer - Porter, Shaddock IPA, SA Octoberfest, So Tier - Choklat, Mokah, 2XStout, Great Divide Yeti Stout, 4xHoly City Pluff Mud Porter, Coast HopArt, Smithwicks, 3xSweetwater 420, 2xFoothills HoppYUM IPA, Redhook Pils, Conquest Black IPA

Comment

Bruery Mischief 2.6

Comment

Emailed SanTan Brewery about their Devil's Ale and Hopshock IPA and got the following reply:

Most of our beers (including the 2 you asked about) are targeted to 2.50 +/- 0.03 volumes CO2.

Comment

Working...
                                X