X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cstreu1026
    replied
    It's probably a long shot but does anyone know the correct v/v for Goose Island Bourbon County Stout?

Leave a comment:

• PointPleasantNJBeerguy
    replied
    Hmm.Don't think they would change it between the two.Wonder why he told me 2.6 then..

Leave a comment:

• j5ryall
    replied
    Originally posted by j5ryall View Post
    Hmmm...maybe he thought I asked about head high. This would explain why i was not getting perfect pours, while i am with the hibernation ale from great divide. I will be over there to get a new keg in a week or two and will confirm for both.
    Kane Head High is 2.6. Confirmed at the brewery on Saturday. I forgot to ask about Overhead.

Leave a comment:

• johndejoie
    replied
    Magic Hat products:

All of our draught product is carbonated to the same level. Between 2.50 and 2.60 parts per million of carbon dioxide disolved into solution. As for pouring presuure I always recommend starting at 15 psi and adjusting from there till you achieve a full, clear stream from the faucet.

Cheers!

Christopher Rockwood
    Head Brewer-Magic Hat

Leave a comment:

• DuxDweller
    replied
    Harpoon Products

Hi All. Just received from Harpoon Brewer: "Almost all of our beers are brewed at 2.5 v/v of CO2." This was in response to an inquiry specifically about thier Pumpkin UFO. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• j5ryall
    replied
    Originally posted by PointPleasantNJBeerguy View Post
    I was told by Michael Kane that Overhead was 2.8
    Hmmm...maybe he thought I asked about head high. This would explain why i was not getting perfect pours, while i am with the hibernation ale from great divide. I will be over there to get a new keg in a week or two and will confirm for both.

Leave a comment:

• PointPleasantNJBeerguy
    replied
    Originally posted by j5ryall View Post
    A few recent ones:

Kane Brewing Overhead (fantastic IIPA from small NJ brewer; best beer coming out of NJ by far) -- "should be about 2.6" (via telephone from owner)
    I was told by Michael Kane that Overhead was 2.8

Leave a comment:

• pismo10
    replied
    Allagash white 2.6-2.7. I do 36 degrees at 12psi, works well. Great thread, very helpful.
    Last edited by pismo10; 10-29-2013, 01:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• j5ryall
    replied
    A few recent ones:

Ballast Point Fathom IPL --"It is 2.65 volume. Cheers!" e-mail from Director of Brewing.
    Great Divide Hibernation ale -- "Hibernation has 2.68 volumes of CO2" e-mail from GD's founder.
    Kane Brewing Overhead (fantastic IIPA from small NJ brewer; best beer coming out of NJ by far) -- "should be about 2.6" (via telephone from owner)

I tried to get the v/v for Port Brewing's wipeout b/c it was coming out of solution, but their response was not useful. I asked for v/v, and they told me to set the pressure to 10psi. Won't be getting any more port any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• DuxDweller
    replied
    Curious Traveler Shandy: According to the brewer it is 2.5 v/v with "typical beer gas 60/40 CO2/N"

Leave a comment:

• scootermsp
    replied
    Per Jon Carpenter at Alchemy & Science the v/v for Just IPA for the Just Beer project is 2.5 - 2.6 with an optimum serving temp of 36-38 F

Leave a comment:

• scootermsp
    replied
    Just spoke with Ben in brewing operations at Baxter Brewing in Maine. He told me Baxters Stowaway IPA is brewed under 2.65 volumes of CO2. He stated this is an average from 2.6-2.7.

Leave a comment:

• PointPleasantNJBeerguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dieseldeereguy View Post
    New Holland Dragon's Milk - 2.52
    I envy you.. Been working hard to get a keg of dragons milk.. No one wants to special order for me..

Leave a comment:

• Coto Sniper
    replied
    Coronado Brewing Co Idiot IPA

Recieved email from the head brewmaster:

we package our Idiot IPA at 15 psi it has about 2.2 to 2.4 volumes, pretty average for most beer. It also depends on your keg system, length of draw and temp. hope that helps you out. Feel free to call if you have any questions. Thanks

Ryan Brooks
    Head Brewer
    Coronado Brewing Co.
    ryanb@coronadobrewing.com
    760-518-1982
    Last edited by Coto Sniper; 08-14-2013, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• djc
    replied
    From Stone when asked specifically about their IPA;

"All our beers are carbonated between 2.6 and 2.6 volumes"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X