X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makisupapolice14
    replied
    Not an email but via phone call to the brewery Genesee bock is kegged at 2.65 volumes of co2

Leave a comment:

• Makisupapolice14
    replied
    Great Lakes chillwave

Thank you for the message and inquiry! We're glad you're looking to tap some Chillwave Double IPA! Our beer is kegged at approximately 2.65 volumes of CO2, and pressurized at about 15 psi. We usually suggest folks set their CO2 to 12 psi and adjust as necessary to make sure that your beer is pouring appropriately. This, however, all depends on your specific system and will take some adjustments.

Leave a comment:

• PointPleasantNJBeerguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Makisupapolice14 View Post
    Does anyone have the volumes of co2 for Great Lakes chillwave iipa? I contacted the brewery and they weren't very helpful. Put me on hold for awhile and told me to "start at 12 psi". I went on to explain how this wasn't what I was asking blah blah blah with no luck. Odd because I've recently called genny and troegs and got an answer within seconds
    If you can't get a straight answer I would say try 2.5-2.6 as good guesstimate for a guess.

Leave a comment:

• Makisupapolice14
    replied
    Does anyone have the volumes of co2 for Great Lakes chillwave iipa? I contacted the brewery and they weren't very helpful. Put me on hold for awhile and told me to "start at 12 psi". I went on to explain how this wasn't what I was asking blah blah blah with no luck. Odd because I've recently called genny and troegs and got an answer within seconds

Leave a comment:

• djc
    replied
    Originally posted by spdbump View Post
    Just got back from draft technician training at MillerCoors University at Miller Brewing in Milwaukee, they stated that all MILLERCOORS products are now at 2.7 vols.
    That will be easy after they are InBev everything will be the same.

Leave a comment:

• spdbump
    replied
    Just got back from draft technician training at MillerCoors University at Miller Brewing in Milwaukee, they stated that all MILLERCOORS products are now at 2.7 vols.

Leave a comment:

• Erajasthan
    replied
    hahahhaha..... thanks for the comversation guys.

Leave a comment:

• blazze2
    replied
    This is from Dominions head brewer for their candi trippel

Candi will keep for a year easily if left cold and untapped. The Co2 volume in Candi is a 2.7 volume in keg product. Her Co2 setting depends what she is pouring out of traditional draft system, cold plate, coils etc. If traditional draft with no chill plates set between 10-15 psi

Thank You,
    Daniel Louder
    Head Brewer/Plant Manager
    Fordham & Dominion Brewing
    Cell-302-233-0460
    Office-302-678-4810 ext.204

Leave a comment:

• honda9002
    replied
    From Kona Brewery Operations Manager...

"The carbonation level should be at 2.4 +/- 0.08 Volumes for Big Wave and most of our beers"

Leave a comment:

• underwaterwelder
    replied
    From a Facebook message from Oskar Blues. Mama's little yella pils is 2.6 - 2.65

Leave a comment:

• dgkula
    replied
    Jack's Abby (Framingham, MA) Sunny Ridge Pilsner: 2.6 - 2.75
    From Jack himself, "The CO2 volumes for Pilsner range from 2.6 to 2.75. I know this is a bit of a range but all our beers are 100% naturally carbonated in a traditional German spunding method which can cause slight variations batch to batch. Also, even though the carbonations levels are high, due to the natural carbonation the beer will act like a much lower carbonated beer due to the bubble size and composition of the gas in solution(sorry i can't offer a more scientific answer), but treating this beer like its 2.6 volumes should be a good set point."

Leave a comment:

• bmackrell
    replied
    Lost Rhino Tmavy is packaged with v/v of 2.65-2.72

Leave a comment:

• djc
    replied
    And for future reference if you can't find this thread, Google "carbonation chart" and you will have plenty of them.

Leave a comment:

• KillianBoy
    replied
    5-7,
    Yeah, the links to the one everyone uses is down, I attached the chart. This is the conversion calculator I use:
    TastyBrew.com | Homebrewing Calculators | Kegging Carbonation Calculator
    KB
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KillianBoy; 04-17-2015, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 5-7
    replied
    Can someone provide me a link to the chart to figure out the psi from the vv/ temp. I can't seem to find an actual chart posted anywhere here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X