X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ox Porter from Old Ox Brewery in Virginia volume of c02 is 2.4

Comment

• Originally posted by cstreu1026 View Post
      It's probably a long shot but does anyone know the correct v/v for Goose Island Bourbon County Stout?
      I actually just spoke to Goose Island about this and they said the correct answer is 2.5 to 2.6. This keg is going to wreck me... lol

Comment

• Notch Brewing

Left of the Dial IPA

Received the following back from Chris at Notch Brewing:

2.5 volumes of CO2. Temp should be no higher than 40 upon dispense to avoid foaming. 40 will be warm enough to allow the malt to come through. At colder temps it will come across as drier and crisper, so it's personal preference at that point. I like big glasses for that beer, as when it warms up a bit the beer evolves and you can really start to enjoy the malt character.

Comment

• Jack's Abby

Mass Rising and Hoponious Union

These beers are carbonated to 2.5 volumes. 40 Degrees is the typical serving temp.

Comment

• Great Divide Brewing

Volumes of CO2 for Titan and Hercules IPAs is 2.68. Advised temp is around 36-38 degrees.
            Last edited by jsantia8; 12-19-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• I just picked up a 1/6 of Great Divide Espresso Oak Aged Yeti and got an email from the brewery that the carb volume is 2.68 vols.

Looking forward to this one...

Comment

• Can someone provide me a link to the chart to figure out the psi from the vv/ temp. I can't seem to find an actual chart posted anywhere here.

Comment

• 5-7,
                  Yeah, the links to the one everyone uses is down, I attached the chart. This is the conversion calculator I use:
                  TastyBrew.com | Homebrewing Calculators | Kegging Carbonation Calculator
                  KB
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by KillianBoy; 04-17-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• And for future reference if you can't find this thread, Google "carbonation chart" and you will have plenty of them.
                    What I have: Haier two tap, 525 faucets, tower cooler, 10' lines

Comment

• Lost Rhino Tmavy is packaged with v/v of 2.65-2.72

Comment

• Jack's Abby (Framingham, MA) Sunny Ridge Pilsner: 2.6 - 2.75
                        From Jack himself, "The CO2 volumes for Pilsner range from 2.6 to 2.75. I know this is a bit of a range but all our beers are 100% naturally carbonated in a traditional German spunding method which can cause slight variations batch to batch. Also, even though the carbonations levels are high, due to the natural carbonation the beer will act like a much lower carbonated beer due to the bubble size and composition of the gas in solution(sorry i can't offer a more scientific answer), but treating this beer like its 2.6 volumes should be a good set point."

Comment

• From a Facebook message from Oskar Blues. Mama's little yella pils is 2.6 - 2.65

Comment

• From Kona Brewery Operations Manager...

"The carbonation level should be at 2.4 +/- 0.08 Volumes for Big Wave and most of our beers"

Comment

• This is from Dominions head brewer for their candi trippel

Candi will keep for a year easily if left cold and untapped. The Co2 volume in Candi is a 2.7 volume in keg product. Her Co2 setting depends what she is pouring out of traditional draft system, cold plate, coils etc. If traditional draft with no chill plates set between 10-15 psi

Thank You,
                              Daniel Louder
                              Head Brewer/Plant Manager
                              Fordham & Dominion Brewing
                              Cell-302-233-0460
                              Office-302-678-4810 ext.204

Comment

• hahahhaha..... thanks for the comversation guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X