• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per the brewery ... DuClaw's hellrazer is 2.5

Comment

• Per the brewery big muddy galaxy ipa is 2.5

Comment

• Mayflower Spring Hop Ale 1/4 - 2.6
        Last edited by pismo10; 05-31-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Anybody know sweetwater IPA? I emailed brewery twice but no response. For now I doing 2.6. Thx

Comment

• Woodchuck Hard Cider 1.8-2.0

Emailed Woodchuck to get the information.

Comment

• Just tapped a 1/6th of Victory Prima Pils, which is awesome. Got this from the brewmaster:

"Anywhere in between 2.42 and 2.52 volumes of CO2 will get you the perfect pour. I recommend pouring Prima at 36-38."

Comment

• Hello all,

Contacted Brooklyn Brewery regarding the co2 level for their Summer Ale, here was their email response:

"We package Summer at a Co2 rage of 2.7-2.75."

Hope this helps anyone who's enjoy their Summer ale.

Comment

• Hey All! Does anyone know the CO2 level for City Steam Naughty Nurse? I've emailed the brewery but have not heard back from them.
                  Thanks for any help at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Helmet View Post
                    Anybody know sweetwater IPA? I emailed brewery twice but no response. For now I doing 2.6. Thx
                    Per a brewery rep via email "The CO2 for IPA is 2.5 vol/vol."

Comment

• Kane Overhead

Originally posted by j5ryall View Post
                      Hmmm...maybe he thought I asked about head high. This would explain why i was not getting perfect pours, while i am with the hibernation ale from great divide. I will be over there to get a new keg in a week or two and will confirm for both.
                      Called Kane in advance of going down there this weekend for a sixtel of Overhead. Was now told that all of their draft beers are about 2.5 v/v.

Comment

• Confirmation of info previously posted in this thread:

Via Sierra Nevada brew folk:

"Thanks for reaching out. Most of our beers, Torpedo included, are at about 2.5 volumes CO2"

Comment

• per very helpful and friendly Samuel Adams customer response rep via email today:

"The carbonation level of our kegs are 2.55 v/v to be exact."

Comment

• Jackie-O's Chomolungma volume of c02 is 2.45

Comment

• Per Flying Fish QA manager, "On average, the Exit 16 has approximately 2.63-2.65 vols CO2."

Comment

• Anchor Steam Christmas Ale 2014 - per phone call to the brewery, they shoot for 2.75 v/v.

Comment

Working...
                                X